Embu College Graduation 2019
- Embu College wishes to inform all candidates who qualified for the award of diplomas and certificates in the 2017/2018 academic year, that the 5th Embu College Graduation Ceremony will be held on 29th March 2018 starting at 8.30a.m at the Embu Moi Stadium.
- Kindly confirm that your name is on the attached list.
- Confirm your details are correct. Ie names order, correct spelling as per your national identity card.
Graduands with fee balances must liaise with the finance office and clear their outstanding balances before they are included in the final graduation list and the graduation booklet
- In case of any correction kindly contact us via 0721152709 or 0705761606 You can also write to us through Info@embucollege.ac.ke, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also visit us at our location along Kanjuru road off the main Embu-Meru Highway, 200 M from Embu County Assembly Offices.
- Graduands are requested to visit the link below to confirm that your name is on the graduation list and the names are in correct order.
The issuance of Gowns and Invitation Cards will be done 0n Tuesday 26th, Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th March 2019 at the College grounds. NOTE: Bring your Original national ID for identification purposes(GOWNS TO BE RETURNED ON OR BEFORE 5TH APRIL)
The Rehearsals will be done 0n Thursday 28th March 2019 at the College hall 3 starting from 10 Am.
For more information visit the link Embu college Graduation 2019
For any queries call us via 0721152709/0705761606. Also, write to us at email@example.com Thanks Embu College Management
- A compulsory graduation fee of Ksh 3000 should be paid to Equity AC/NO 0190291125973
- Deadline for payment of the graduation fee and Clearance is on 5th March 2019
- ONLY STUDENTS WITH NO FEE BALANCES AND HAVE PAID GRADUATION FEES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE FINAL LIST OF GRADUANDS